Innovation Fund Benefits
The National Philharmonic relies on the generosity of its donors to continue bringing excellent orchestral and choral music to our region. Over 60% of our budget comes from individuals, corporations, foundations, and government funding sources. Your personal contribution is critical to our continued success. Please see the giving levels listed below and make your Annual Fund contribution. Your gift makes a significant impact, and we thank you for choosing to support the National Philharmonic!
At each level, benefits at all lower levels are included. For more information about your donor benefits, and customized benefits for gifts over $25,000, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com or call (301) 493-9283 x 4206.
- Receive the National Philharmonic 2-for-1 MemberCard
- Donor Discount Days – 15% discount on tickets for select performances, available only on specific days during the season
- Acknowledgment in the National Philharmonic concert program booklets (online or in-print)
- Receive advance notice of the upcoming season prior to general public release
- Full one year, priority live access to all National Philharmonic online concerts
- Invitations to select National Philharmonic events
- A one-time guest pass for 2 to the VIP Circles Lounge
- Access for 2 to Encore Hours held in The Music Center at Strathmore’s VIP Comcast Circles Lounge following select National Philharmonic performances
- Invitation for 2 to the annual Season Preview Party
- Access for 2 to the VIP Circles Lounge at all National Philharmonic performances
- Listing on the National Philharmonic donor wall
- Personalized concierge ticket services guaranteeing priority ticketing and seating (subject to availability)
- Invitations to exclusive Innovation Circle donor events
- Two complimentary beverage vouchers to be used in the VIP Circles Lounge for each National Philharmonic in-person performance
- Invitation to an intimate group dinner with the Maestro and/or the Chorale Artistic Director (select Fall or Spring)
- Opportunities to attend open dress rehearsals (RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Invitation for two to join the orchestra onstage for a portion of a rehearsal (dates offered to be determined by National Philharmonic)
- Two complimentary tickets to one in-person concert of your choice (seating subject to availability)
- Sponsorship of your choice of one musician during one concert weekend; includes special recognition and opportunity to meet your sponsored musician after the concert
- A personally customized benefit package
- A completely customized season support package to include bannering with logo or personal name and spoken acknowledgement of support. Please contact email@example.com for more information to customize your package.
For the 2020-21 season, some or all in-person events may be delivered virtually.