How to Subscribe
DON’T MISS A NOTE OF NATIONAL PHILHARMONIC’S 2019-2020 SEASON!
COMPOSE YOUR OWN SUBSCRIPTION
PICK 4 OR MORE CONCERTS TO GUARANTEE BEST SEATS, BEST PRICES
How to Subscribe:
Subscribe by Mail
Send a completed subscription form to:
The Music Center at Strathmore
5301 Tuckerman Lane
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Subscribe by Phone
Call: 301-581-5100 to place your order.
Monday-Friday, 10 am-5 pm
Saturday 10 am-2 pm
- SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS – Subscribers receive discounts on all tickets.
- PRIORITY SEATING – Advance seating before the general public.
- TICKET EXCHANGES – Tickets can be exchanged at any time for any concert, up to four hours before the concert through the Strathmore Ticket Office (subject to availability).
- ALL KIDS, ALL FREE, ALL THE TIME – Young people age 7-17 attend National Philharmonic concerts free of charge, making it easy for families to go to concerts together. Children age six and under are generally not permitted. A transaction fee applies for Kids Free tickets in order to guarantee reserved seats together. Throughout the year, KIDS FREE tickets may be obtained online, in person at the Strathmore Ticket Office or by phone (301-581-5100).
- College Student Tickets – Tickets for college students are $10 each and can be purchased online, by phone (301-841-8595) or in person. Pick up at will call with a student ID.
- ADDITIONAL TICKETS – Subscribers can add extra tickets to their custom series orders at subscriber rates.
- TAX DEDUCTIONS – Tickets returned 24 hours in advance of performances are acknowledged as a tax-deductible donation.
- COMPLIMENTARY PARKING – Located in the Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro garage on Tuckerman Lane.