The only way to guarantee the best seats (or any seats) to the "exciting and enlightening" (The Washington Post) National Philharmonic concerts is with a season subscription.
- ABSOLUTE BEST SEATING - Priority seating now and for future seasons.
- SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS - Subscribers receive discounts of 15-30% on single tickets, depending on the number of concerts that are ordered. The more concerts ordered, the larger the discount.
- NO LINES AT THE TICKET OFFICE - No worries about missing the downbeat.
- TAX DEDUCTIONS - Subscription and Custom Series tickets returned 48 hours in advance of performances are acknowledged as a tax-deductible donation.
ADDITIONAL NATIONAL PHILHARMONIC PATRON BENEFITS:
- ALL KIDS, ALL FREE, ALL THE TIME - Young people age 7-17 may attend ALL National Philharmonic concerts free of charge, making it easy for families to go to concerts together! All seats are reserved so include the number of KIDS FREE tickets needed when filling out your subscription order form. Throughout the year, KIDS FREE tickets may be obtained in person at the Strathmore Ticket Office or by phone (301-581-5100).
- FREE PARKING - Located in the Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro garage on Tuckerman Lane. GROUP DISCOUNTS - Groups of 10 or more receive exceptional discounts off single ticket prices. For group ticket information, please call 301-581-5199.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS - Groups of 10 or more receive exceptional discounts off single ticket prices. For group ticket information, please call 301-581-5199.
- FLEXIBILITY - Tickets may be exchanged for another 2009-10 National Philharmonic concert (subject to availability). Exchanges must be made at least 48 hours before the concert for which tickets are held. Exchange your tickets in person at the Strathmore Ticket Office or by mail.
- FREE TICKET INSURANCE - Lost tickets? National Philharmonic can issue replacement seating passes through the Strathmore Ticket Office (301-581-5100).